Tuesday 12 August 2014

Kate Winslet's 6 beauty MUST HAVES

Who doesnt want to look like a Hollywood star? Specially when we are talking about Kate Winslet (my all time fav!!). Well, here is her 6 beauty MUST HAVES  that she keeps with her all the time to look fresh and vibrant.
Enjoy reading!!xo


BY TERRY BAUME DE ROSE: "Now this balm is all i want. Its one of the few products i cant live without."
LANCOME RENERGIE FRENCH LIFT: "This night cream works very well, i love how it softens lines in a natural way."
REDKEN EXTREME SHAMPOO: "Normally i create a looser look for my hair. i'll wash and condition with Redken's protien building products then sometimes use curling tongs to put in a very soft wave after my hair dries."
BUMBLE AND BUMBLE SURF SPRAY: "Beachy hair is just fabulous. There's nothing like a little salt water to make your mane look great."
LANCOME CILS BOOSTER XL: It's nice how mascara really opens up the eyes. I use an eyelash conditioner too, so my lashes wont get brittle."
SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER: "I haven't tried anything such as extensions, but lately i have been getting my lashes tinted. Beyond that, my eyelash curler is indispensable."

No comments:

Post a Comment